- A non-refundable 2-hour consultation fee of £20 per person is required for the initial consultation. This consultation will be in person at the showroom in Manchester or via zoom.
- Consultations for groups of 5 or more can be held at your preferred location if required. An additional £5 per person will be incurred.
- Individual consultations will last no more than 2 hours per person. Group consultations are 1.5 hours per number of persons in the group.
- Following on from your consultation, a 1st sketch or picture inspiration will be agreed on.
- A sketch and or picture inspiration of your custom-made outfit must be approved before a deposit is made.
- Your order will take 4-6 weeks for delivery from the date your deposit is received.
- Orders to be delivered in 3-4 weeks will cost 30% more.
- Orders to be delivered in less than 2 weeks will cost 60% more.
Measurement & Fittings:
- We can only work with the measurement taken by a member of our team or a designated member in your location.
- It is important you let your consultant know if you will be loosing or gaining weight so that necessary considerations can be made when your outfit is made. Failure to do means we reserve the right to resize your garment.
- We shall provide 2 fitting appointments for all custom-made outfits made for you. Dates for your fittings will be agreed on after your deposit has been received.
- At the fitting, your style will not be altered from the original style agreed.
- A non-refundable deposit of 70% is required for all orders.
- All payments must be made to the business account sent to you.
- Your order will be processed only when your non-refundable 70% deposit is received.
- Your balance of 30% must be paid before the outfit is collected or posted out.